Do not hate homosexuals, bisexuals, asexuals, ect
But do not hate heterosexuals.
Do not hate trans*gender, agender, non-binary people
But do not hate cissexuals.
Do not hate people of color
But do not hate white people.
Do not hate women
But do not hate men.
Do not hate Christians
But do not hate atheists.
Hatred only breeds more hatred. Is it that hard to understand?
This needs more attention than it’s gotten.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.
I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools.
I need it. All of it.